Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Look at all the new applications

I am amazed. I figured out if I went to itunes store and picked All Applications and then sorted them by "release date" I can keep up with whatever new apps are released each day. I have to say the amount is enormous. On Monday, it was at least 30, although this includes updates as well as new apps.

The number of updates is also getting a little over the top. I have been installing on average 4 or 5 updates to apps each day. I find it much faster to do the install in itunes and then sync it then to try to install the updates over the wireless.

I just counted to do's adds/updates and it was 100 apps!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do u know how to start your iphone when the battery is dead?? Please let me know thanx my email

fakeface21@gmail.com