Friday, July 25, 2008

My husband got his Iphone yesterday

He ordered it July 13th and it came in yesterday, the 24th. Not too bad. Interestingly enough, I was able to share all the apps I had purchased with him by just synching it to the same machine. I also downloaded the guitar toolkit for him, since he is a guitar player. It is pretty cool. It gives you one display where you can play a note and the app will identify the note and sharp/flat. Another display shows a set f guitar strings and you can play them and pluck them and it looks like, you can try out chords. The third display is a metronome. The fourth display allows you to select a chord and it will show you a visual image of where to hold your fingers to play it. Very nicely done.


So far he is pretty fascinated and can't wait to get his new mac so he can start creating games for it. We had a mac cube but the SDK requires an intel based Mac. So we decided we could use a new mac and I just ordered a new imac today. I will blog how using the iphone with a mac compares with using it with a pc.

No comments: