Thursday, July 17, 2008

We are going to be a two person iphone household

My husband just decided to get an iphone too. He is a game developer and is itching to get an iphone game out there. He has a really good idea too, but I can't tell. We ordered it on Tuesday from our local AT&T store. I'll let you know how long it takes to arrive.

I have been showing him the quality of the games and he has been pretty impressed. I think the accelerometer and the crisp color screen make it a great gaming platform.

Plus I like the idea that when i am bored, stuck in an airport somewhere, I can play games. Once my friend Jonathan and I got stuck in St Louis for about 7 hours and we played this really wimpy version of trivial pursuit on my old verizon phone for several hours. That is how bored we were.

No comments: